ROOFTOP SOLAR PV
- Early payback Period of 3~4 years
- Reduced Electricity Bill
- Free Electricity for your Home/ Office/ Industry
- Completely Green Energy Solution
- Pollution Free
- Fastest growing source of Energy
- Guarantee of Solar Panels for 25 years
- Options of Grid Connected & Off-Grid
- MNRE approved Solar Panels and Inverter
- Mandate made by State Governments like Haryana, New Delhi, UP, Punjab, Rajasthan etc.
- Site Survey
- System Designing
- Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Plant
- Supply of Solar Panels, Inverter, Battery, structure etc.
- EPC contractor
Types of Solar PV Rooftop Plants
1. Off-Grid Solar PV System
An off-grid solar system (off-the-grid, standalone) is the obvious alternative for those who do not have access to reliable grid. To ensure access to electricity at all times, off-grid solar systems require battery storage.
Subsidy cannot be availed in this type of system.
2. Grid-Tie Solar PV System
Grid-tied, on-grid – a solar system that is connected to the utility power grid. The electricity is generated during day time is used for feeding the load of the home. In case the load requirements is less, the same is exported to the grid and measured via bi-direction meter also known as Net Meter. The same electricity is imported back during the night hour when there is electricity requirement. So the utility grid acts as a electricity storage free of cost.
It is best for those who have access to reliable grid where there are less power cuts during the daytime.
Subsidy can be availed in this type of system
3. Hybrid Solar PV
Hybrid solar systems combines the best from on-grid and off-grid solar systems. These systems can either be described as off-grid solar with utility backup power, or grid-tied solar with extra battery storage.
This is best suited for those who have access to the grid and there are average power cuts. The battery storage can be optimized and the efficiency of the system as well.
Subsidy can be availed in this type of system.